Neil Levine is a partner at Friedman LLP and has over 30 years of public accounting experience. He directs audit engagements for SEC registrants, as well as privately held companies, not-for-profits, nursing homes and healthcare companies, and has served both developmental and emerging companies and old-line businesses.
Prior to joining Friedman LLP, Neil managed his firm’s Public Companies/SEC Practice, organizing its quality control procedures and ensuring that the firm complied with PCAOB regulations. He will continue to provide compliance oversight on audit and accounting standards as well as technical assistance on related matters. He is an expert in managing reporting requirements for small-, mid- and large-cap companies.
His expertise includes:
- Providing financial and tax planning strategies to maximize savings
- Negotiating and structuring merger and acquisition transactions
- Planning, supervising and reviewing complex audit engagements for the purpose of issuing financial statements
- Performing financial and internal audits to evaluate operations, controls and profitability
- Arranging bank financing
- Developing marketing strategies
In 2015, Neil was a recipient of the Sid Levy Memorial Volunteer of the Year award and in 2013, a recipient of the Camden County Freedom of Medal award.